Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Answered Prayer


Today i got the most wonderful birthday gift.



After all those years of separation, I am gonna be able to live with my son. I can finally be able to fill all those lost times.



My emotions, well they're pretty all over the place right now, jumping, so happy, teary-eyed, just full of joy.



I am excited to be with him just like before, a full-time mom, 24 hour on duty, sleeping beside me, the cuddles, those kisses, tantrums, his questions about things and stuffs.. ahh.. it is gonna be fun! And now that he has a baby sister, i could not wait for them to meet and bond like siblings do.



I am just so happy right now. The missing piece of a puzzle is here to come. The heart that i have lost is soon to be found. The link that is connected through my heart, soul and mind.. my son.



Raphael Angelo, you are blessed to have such wonderful family beside you taking care of you while we are being apart from each other. I know that she (Tita Fe to me, Mama for you) is gonna be sad for she was the one who nurtured you with so much love when your Dada and Nanay is not around...though i know in her heart she is happy for us that finally, finally you can be with me now.



Tatay, Mame, Tito Baje, Ninong Paul, Tito Jr, Tita Yanna and Tito Ogie is excited to be with you as well. Coz you are the baby in our family when we left. You are not a baby anymore but you will always be Nanay's little boy! I love you! And we can't wait to see you!



♥ nanay ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com